05 November 2016

Lipton Cunningham Review


One of the things I love to do is support my friends and support local indie designers. It is even better when I can do both at the same time. This is why I always try to buy accessories from my friends' shops, and I always love what they make.

Lipton Cunningham launched their small hand-made accessories shop in September 2016 at the OTTea Party with a special discount for attendees. I jumped at the chance to pre-order two amazingly detailed military brooches. They weren't immediately available because the owner needed to get more supplies - that's how popular these were!

I purchased one of each of the military brooches in the dark red colorway. There was another bright red version, but wine matches more of my wardrobe.

Quality - 5/5

I am amazed at the quality of craftsmanship, but not surprised. They also make the accessories for the butler Cafe V, which I have admired for years.

Some of the ends are frayed, but I'm not turned off by this. It's normal for hand-made items to have small imperfections, and I think they are more unique and one-of-a-kind because of it.

Shipping - N/A

I can't provide a review on shipping because I opted for local pickup, but my preorder was finished and ready to go within a few weeks. Not bad for having to travel to buy supplies and handcraft several of these so fast!

Communication - 5/5

Both in person at OTTea and in the email I received about the status of my preorder, communication was fantastic. The owner is polite, prompt, friendly, and really easy to approach with any questions or concerns. 






Thank you for reading my blog, it really means a lot. 

If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog. 

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram for more!
This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT FORM MESSAGE IS HERE