24 February 2017

1 Main Piece, 2 Drastically Different Looks



This week's Lolita Blog Carnival topic was pretty fun for me because I love being creative with my coordinates and trying not to duplicate looks if I can help it.

I chose to work with La Robe du Château from Juliette et Justine. I bought this dress secondhand to wear to PMX last year and haven't worn it since.


The first look: This first coordinate is from the Juliette et Justine tea party at PMX. I wanted to wear my Triple Fortune bonnet with it, and decided to gussy it up with cat accessories because the designer is obsessed with her cat. This look is frilly, intricate, and over-the-top for me.

The second look: Last weekend I went to see Cirque du Soleil, and this year's theme was "a waking dream of Mexico." I don't have anything that really worked with Mexican culture, but I decided on going for something really colorful and unconventional. It ended up working perfectly with the crazy, colorful performance. I even embroidered a cactus brooch for this outfit the day before!




Other blogs who participated:
Poppy Noir
Gyokuro and Orchids
Cupcakes and Unicorns
Queen & Commander
The Bloody Tea Party
Gravelvet



Thank you for reading my blog, it really means a lot. 

If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog. 

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram for more!

4 comments:

  1. I really love both those outfits! The first is so wonderfully OTT and the second so gorgeously quirky and wearable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, I especially love that second coord, too, it's really cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I really enjoyed putting that one together!

      Delete

COMMENT FORM MESSAGE IS HERE